Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TOFW


Ok for you who don't know TOFW means Time Out For Women! Oh what fun. The last two years I have gone with the four women you see in the picture. They are Rachel, Marilee, Denise and Carly. The little addition this year is Dalany (Rachel's little bundle of joy). The best description of TOFW is EFY for adults. We had great music and great speakers. This year on Friday night we heard from Chiko Okizaki (or how ever you spell her name) and heard a group that preformed from the Trek and Joseph CD all done by Jason Deere. I love it Mormon country music it is my new favorite CD and I have spent the last few days listening to it all day. Saturday was great also with Sherry Call singing (also one of my favor its) and other great speakers.

But I will have to admit that the high light of the weekend is the evenings spent with friends. When people as me how was my weekend I say great, we ate to much, slept to little and laughed until we had headaches. So over all it was GREAT!!!!! There is nothing better then friends that don't care what you ware, look like , say or eat and eat and eat. They are just four of the angles in my life. I have to many angles to name them all but lets just say I am blessed.

3 comments:

Jamie, Amanda, and Kids said...

I am soooooo glad you had fun! I love time out like that where you can just be crazy and have zero responsibility! Miss you bunches!

rachel said...

You are the best! I miss you soooooo much now. Let's go again. Now.

Paula said...

I'm glad you guys had such a great time!!